Friday, February 8, 2008

Daily Quest Post

Doug commented on one of my posts….

“Daily quests are your best friend. They really help out with expenses.”

These two sentences have me researching the internet like mad. This isn’t the first time that I have heard players mention the importance of daily questing, but until now, it was in one ear and out the other. I am going to try to figure out every daily quest and start doing the ones that I can.
I should also note that a new area called Sunwell Isle is coming to WoW in the near future boasting new daily quests. Allegedly the daily quests one can turn in will rise from 10 to 25. I will try to provide info regarding these quests here as well.

THIS POST WILL BE UPDATED EVERY TIME THAT I FINISH A NEW DAILY QUEST FOR THE FIRST TIME!

First daily: (the only one I have completed to date)

Quest: Fires over Skettis
Location: Skettis in Terokkar Forrest
Rewards: 11G 99S Rep: Sha'tari Skyguard 350 points

This is a fun quest. You will have to finish two quests before you are offered this daily. Make sure you complete Threat from Above and To Skettis first. To do this quest use your flying mount to look for egg clusters found on tree platforms. You will be given Skyguard Blasting Charges to simply throw down onto the eggs, blowing them up. So? How hard could this be? One problem… the Monstrous Kaliri don’t seem to appreciate people making omelets out of their un-hatched young. These birds will attempt to knock you off your mount so that you fall to your death! To avoid unwanted repair bill I simply align myself near the base of the trees, just above the platforms, so that if I do get knocked off I will land safely. You will need to blast 20 eggs before returning to Sky Sergeant Doryn for your reward.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

要保持更新呦,加油!!!期待你的新文章!!!.................................................................