Friday, February 1, 2008

Much To Do!

1. Mining
Already mining has become a profitable profession for me. On Shandris (my realm) I found that stacks of 20 mithril bars sell for 12g at the auction house. I managed to gather 100 bars by simply leveling up the skill. I am now able to mine thorium and although I haven’t checked the AH for pricing I would imagine that it will sell for a good sum. My goal is to level mining to 300 this weekend so that I can begin looking for ore in the outlands. I have been leveling this skill very fast due to having an epic mount. I could not imagine the time this would take without one.

2. Karazhan: First Key Fragment
This will be a tough goal for me. I am a shadow priest and I don’t have gear for healing. Finding a pick up group (PUG) as a shadow priest can be very difficult. In order to get my first key fragment I must make it all the way to the last boss (Murmur) inside of 5 man instanced dungeon called Shadow Labyrinth. Healers and tanks (protection warriors / paladins / druids) are often very hard to find when looking for a PUG. I have tried Shadow Labyrinth only once with a PUG and they convinced me to try healing. Our tank in this group was a feral druid and he had a very hard time holding agro. Due to our substandard healing and tanking we wiped several times before calling it quits. My guild told me that they would let me join them next time they went so I am really looking forward to that! The guild that I am in is full of very nice people. I will update this blog when I get the fragment, should be exciting.

3. Heroic 5 Man Dungeons
I have never been to a heroic dungeon before. In order to get into the heroic version of a five man dungeon you must first make your way to honored with a certain faction by completing quests and killing monsters for them. Right now I am honored in Honor Hold and Cenarion Expedition allowing me to purchase keys for a handful of heroic dungeons. I don’t know if my gear is suitable for a heroic dungeon or not but I have listed it here as a goal because I would love the chance to try! Perhaps my guild will give me the opportunity to join them.

Although I have many other goals in mind the proceeding are listed as “high importance”. I hope I finish them all soon!

No comments: