Friday, February 1, 2008

Guess you have to start somewhere?

I’m a very casual gamer. I have a great job and a wonderful family including two boys who also play WoW. I recently obtained level 70 and noticed that I am very intrigued by WoW end game content.

My professions include mining (250+) and tailoring (350+). I started with tailoring and enchanting but decided to switch to mining instead to hopefully make more gold. This is my first and only level 70 character in WoW so I am always broke unfortunately.

I play the game with my kids a lot and since they have lower level characters I find myself running around the old world helping them with dungeons and quests.

I decided to write about my adventures in this humble little journal and hopefully learn more about the game by recording new things and keeping track of the goals that I hope to complete.

1 comment:

Doug said...

Daily quests are your best friend. They really help out with expenses.