Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Questing in Netherstorm

Last night one of my closest real life friends Abrean and I decided that we should work on some quests together. We completed a chain quest in Netherstorm called The Archmage’s Staff. I am amazed by the gold payout for questing at level 70! Each of us made over 100g and the quest chain only took us about an hour.

I would like to make a game suggestion however. I propose the idea of offline visibility for quests on our friend’s lists. Let me try to explain. Abrean and I like questing together. I would like to see her quests even when she is logged out so that I can get the same ones, or more importantly, wait to finish the quests we have together when she gets on. Perhaps the armory could “show quests” or something? Just thinking out load I guess =).

No comments: